Cabin Service 客舱服务
1. Beef, please.
请给我牛肉。
2. I feel cold(hot).
我觉得有些冷(热)。
3. May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?
请给我一个枕头和毛毯。
4. Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines)?
机上有中文报纸或杂志吗?
5. feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?
我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药?
6. What kind of drinks do you have?
需要什么饮料吗?
7. How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu?
还有多久到达檀香山?
8. What kind of drinks do you have?
机上提供那些饮料?
9. Will this flight get there on time?
这班班机会准时到达吗?
10. We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.
咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。
11. I'm anxious about my connecting flight.
我担心能否赶上转机班机。
12. Scotch and water, please.
请给我加水威士忌。
13. Could you tell me how to fill in this form?
请告诉我如何填写这张表格?
14. Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?
晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼?
15. 1.Would you like to read these news papers or magazines?
您想看这些报纸或杂志吗?
16. 2、Would you like anything to drink first?
您想先喝点什么?
17. Here is today’s menu.what would you like to have?
这是今天的菜单,你想吃些什么?
18. Thank you for waiting sir.Here you are.Anything more?
谢谢,让您久等了。这是您的饭和咖啡,还要点什么?
19. How about the sweet?
甜食要不要?
20. May I clear up your table now?
现在可以收拾您的桌子吗?
21. Are you going to study there or just for sightseeing?
你是去学习还是只去旅游?
22. The flight has been delayed because of bad weather.
由于天气恶劣,航班已经延误。
23. We can’t take off because the airport is closed due to poor visibility.
由于低能见度,机场关闭,我们不能起飞。
24. Our plane is bumping hard.please keep your seat belt fastened。
我们的飞机颠簸得厉害,请系好安全带。